Payment Terms: A minimum deposit of 50% with a further 50% due on the completion of manufacture
Price Guarantee: From the date of deposit all prices are held and subject to no increases for three months
1. 'The Company' do business upon and subject to the terms and conditions printed below which shall be deemed to be incorporated into any Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions of the purchases unless specifically accepted by the Company in writing.
2. The Customer agrees to purchase and The Company agrees to supply the units and materials as specified in the form of order herein.
3. The said order includes all the terms of the Contract and no representations, warranties, statements or undertaking, whether oral or in writing, shall form part of the Contract and no purported variations of those conditions shall have any legal effect unless the same shall be in writing and signed by a Director of the Company and attached hereto.
4. The Company in the interests of the Customer, reserves the right to refer back to the Customer or their representative should any details of the order be in doubt, and delivery times shall be deemed to commence with effect from settlement of all such details. Delivery times are quoted in good faith but no liability for damages or otherwise shall be incurred by the Company should these times be exceeded.
5. The Company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice in keeping with our policy of continuous improvements.
6. Any product guarantee comes into effect immediately the goods are supplied provided that full payment of the price has been made and the guarantee shall be void unless the full price is paid on the due date.
7. Orders may only be cancelled with the Company's written agreement and in the event of the Company agreeing to cancellation, a minimum charge of 25% of the total contract prices will be payable by the Customer to the Company within 7 days of the date of the Company's agreement to the cancellation.
8. Payment of accounts is due in accordance with the payment terms, and interest at the rate of 6% over Bank of England base rate prevailing at the date hereof, will be charged on all accounts not paid within that time.
9. Samples, showroom exhibits, illustrations and sizes in catalogues and photographs refer to patterns as at the date of manufacture of the item concerned or time of publication of the illustration or photograph. In view of continued improvements by manufacturers and variations in availability of materials, the right is reserved to supply goods which may not correspond exactly with the particulars given or samples viewed. All sizes quoted are approximate and some variations in the course of manufacture and fitting cannot be avoided.
10. Goods should be checked by the purchaser as soon as possible after delivery. Any claim for damage or shortage must be notified to the Company within 5 days of delivery. If this condition is not complied with, the Company cannot accept liability for damage or shortage.
11. Cheques shall be made payable to the Company. Cheques or cash may be handed to the Company's accredited agent or representative, but a copy of the order must be retained by the Customer with the payment duly indicated and receipted thereon.